Friday, October 4, 2013

The Second Queen Elizabeth Visits ISA

Instead of packing lunches for school on Tuesday, I prepared by ironing Jacob's shirt and picking out the "smartest" outfits we own since Queen Elizabeth was visiting the International School of Aberdeen (ISA), Jacob's school!!  She unveiled a plaque at the ISA's theater, which was named the Queen Elizabeth Theater. Then, after the excitement of the Queen's visit, Jacob's class had a wonderful Tea Party!  His amazing teachers even let Claire in on all the fun too!  After school that day, I was talking to Jacob about our day, and Jacob was telling me that Elizabeth was the second Queen Elizabeth.  Then after that he kept referring to her as the Second Queen Elizabeth!

(Side note, Jacob started the year in Kindergarten because we were told that the Preschool was full.  He spent two days there, then, Friday afternoon at pickup, I mentioned to a teacher, I wasn't surprised when he was a bit emotional one day, since we hadn't planned to put him in Kindergarten, until we learned the Preschool was full.  Then, on Monday, we were told they Kindergarten teachers spoke with the Principal and the Preschool teachers and arranged for a place in there.  So, even though the Pre-K was full, they switched Jake from K to Pre-K, but still didn't have room for Claire.)

So, here's some pictures from the big day!  (I didn't take all them, some were shared on the ISA PTO facebook page.)













(This one was totally my picture, and I love it, The Queen and Jacob!!!)
















1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate their effort and also try to get this to anyone looking for business loans or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He is also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete